Peace and quiet order so far remains in ATO zone
Although, the calmness is relativistic - militants from time to time continue to carry out provocative shellfires
For the past day in the area of Anti-Terrorist Operation peace and quiet order remained. Three provocative cases of opening fire on the territories, temporarily beyond the control of the Ukrainian authorities, observers recorded at the daytime and in the night, ATO press center stated on its Facebook page.
According to the report, once during the previous day militants fired Ukrainian strongpoint. In particular, in Artemivsk direction from 09:10 pm and till 09:50 pm Russian-backed militants from the side of Nyzhnie Lozove settlement carried out fire with the automatic grenade launcher upon positions of ATO forces in Luhanske settlement.
"In full compliance with the peace agreements and not falling for enemy`s provocations, Ukrainian Armed Forces were not opening fire in response. Today, from midnight till 06:00 am, September 19, opponent did not violate the peace and quiet order," said in a statement.
Earlier, on September 17, it was reported about 7 casualties in the ATO area – 2 soldiers died and five more got injured after land mines explosions in Donetsk region.
In Luhansk region law enforcement representatives detected a foreigner who through the conversation with the OSCE representative explained the reason of his apearrance on the territory of Ukraine as that he was seeking for his mother. The man was detained for identity check, which revealed facts that the detentioner was the citizen of Italy and served in the varietyof foreign armies. That was announced by the head of civil-military administration in Novotoshkivske settlement Serhii Shakun.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars