Patrol of OSCE observers get under fire attack in Zaytsevo
No one was injured as a result of the shelling
Patrol of OSCE observers together with Ukrainian representative get under fire attack in Zaytsevo area, - stated in the report of the OSCE mission.
At 12:52 the mission observers heard the sounds of explosions at 100-200 meters from themselves, possibly caused by the use of 82 mm caliber mortar. Over the next few seconds, a few shots of small arms have been made towards the observers’ position.
“SMM Observers heard that at least three or four bullets flew at a height of one to two meters above their heads," - says the report.
The OSCE mission noted that as a result of the shelling no one was injured. The observers left the area and returned to base in Svetlodarsk at 16:00.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas