Over the past day separatists shelled the positions of the Ukrainian troops 61 times
Militants continue using weapons banned by the Minsk agreement in the ATO area
Militants continue using weapons banned by the Minsk agreement in the ATO area and try to discredit the Armed Forces of Ukraine, firing on territories under their control, - reported the press center of the ATO HQ.
Thus, over the past day separatists 61 times shelled the positions of the Ukrainian troops along the demarcation line. ATO forces position near Avdiivka, Mariinka, Krasnogorovka and Taramchuk were under the most severe attacks. More than a hundred mines from mortars 20-mm and 82 mm caliber hit these areas.
The strongholds of Ukrainian defenders near Novotroitsk, Shirokine, mine Butovka, village Lugansk, Kymske, Granitne, Lugansk get under enemy fire from the guns of small calibers.
In order to hold their positions Ukrainian military 15 times opened fire in response from small arms and rocket-propelled grenades.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case