Over the past day no victims among Ukrainian military reported, three were injured, - ATO HQ
As for militants' losses, three gunmen were killed, seven were injured
In the ATO zone for the last day no victims among Ukrainian military reported, three soldiers were injured. This was stated during the briefing, broadcasted by channel "112 Ukraine", by the speaker of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine for ATO issues Colonel Olexander Motuzyanyk.
In total, over the last week Ukrainian law enforcers detained six militants and their accomplices. As for militants' losses, over the previous day, three gunmen were killed, seven were injured.
Recall, militants over the past day 56 times fired on ATO forces position forces.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars