Over the past day militants shelled Ukrainian positions 44 times: ATO HQ
Enemy use heavy machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades, anti-aircraft installations, mortars and sniper fire to attack Ukrainian strongholds
The situation in ATO area remains tense, but controlled. Over the past day 44 attacks on Ukraine’s forces reported – 24 shelling conducted in Mariupol direction, and 20 – in Donetsk direction. – reported ATO HQ on Facebook.
After the shelling from the territory of Dokuchaevsk a peaceful Nikolayevka using mortars, gunmen opened fire on the positions of the Ukrainian military from self-propelled guns, said in a statement.
At dusk the enemy stepped up attacks in the Donetsk area. Using 120-mm mortars militants twice attacked positions of Ukrainian military near Avdiivka, and using heavy machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and anti-aircraft installations, mortars and sniper fire, militants fired on Ukraine’s defenders near Pisky and Opytne.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain