Over the past day 48 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Militants continue using weapons prohibited by Minsk Agreement
Over the past day pro-Russian militants 48 times fired on ATO forces positions, using weapons prohibited by the Minsk Agreement, reports ATO HQ on Facebook.
The greatest number of attacks, in particular 28 registered in Donetsk direction. In Luganske settlement enemy used 122-mm artillery systems and 120-mm mortars. The most hot spots remain positions around the settlements Verhnetoretske, Troitske and Avdiivka, where the enemy used the 120-mm mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and heavy machine guns.
In Mariupol direction reported 19 enemy attacks. In the area of Krasnogorovka militants fired Ukrainian troops from prohibited by Minsk agreements mortars of caliber 120mm. Under fire got ATO forces near Talakovka, Novotroitske and Berezove.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case