Over the day militants 21 times fired on ATO positions
Majority of attacks conducted in Mariupol direction
From midnight till 18.00 militants of illegal armed groups in Donbas 21 times fired at positions of the Ukrainian military. This was reported by the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
The Ministry clarified that the 16 facts of ceasefire violation reported in the direction of Mariupol. "The enemy does not cease to use heavy weapons. Under artillery fire from 122-mm caliber weapon got ATO forces positions near Shirokine, Lebedynske, Vodiane and Pavlopillya.
Here the enemy also repeatedly used 120-mm mortars. Ukrainian positions near Talakovka also was fired from mortar shells of the same caliber, and in Mariinka and Krasnogorivka - occupiers fired from tank weapons, infantry fighting vehicles and mortars", - the report says.
In Donetsk direction enemy fired once, fire was conducted on Avdiivka from machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and small arms.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case