Over the day ATO HQ registered 22 attacks in all directions at Donbas
Today militants used mortars of 120-th and 82-th caliber, firing positions of military forces of Ukraine near Krymske settlement in Lugansk area
Today militants used mortars of 120-th and 82-th caliber, firing positions of military forces of Ukraine near Krymske settlement in Lugansk area. It is reported by the press-service of staff of the ATO.
"In Lugansk direction attacks by occupants were conducted from grenade launchers, antiaircraft site and small arms in Stanitsa Luganska, in Novozvanovka opponent used machine guns and small arms, and in the area of Verhnotoretske led small arms fire. The positions of our troops near Krymske enemy fired mortars 120-th and 82-th caliber, as well as rocket-propelled grenades and small arms, "- said in a statement.
In total, over the day ATO HQ registered 22 attacks in all directions in Donbas.
At the same time Armed Forces of Ukraine strictly adhere to the ceasefire.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels