Over past day in ATO zone 3 Ukrainian soldiers were injured, - Lysenko
One soldier received contusion as a result of shelling near Vodiane
Over the past day in the zone of anti-terrorist operation (ATO) three Ukrainian soldiers were injured. This was announced by the speaker of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine on ATO issues Andriy Lysenko during the briefing, which was broadcasted by "112 Ukraine".
"Over the past day in the ATO zone no Ukrainian soldiers were killed and three were injured- in particular two from them - in Mariupol direction - near Vodiane, Shirokino and also one in Donetsk direction near Zaytsevo..." - He said.
Thus Lysenko said that one soldier received a contusion as a result of shelling near Vodiane.
Two soldiers in Luhansk region died not during the fighting, but as a result of domestic conflict.
"Lugansk military and civil administration said that during the fighting were killed two soldiers. It was not like that. We have information about the death of two soldiers, but not during the fighting. This was the result of domestic conflict between the military. Now competent authorities are involved in this issue", -Lysenko said.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars