OSCE transferred to Ukraine the modern equipment for demining Donbass
The transfer includes protective equipment, communication equipment and medical kits
OSCE has transferred the first part of the modern military equipment to Ukraine in the framework of the project "Assistance to the Government of Ukraine in the clean-up of the Eastern Ukraine from remnants of war", reports Ukrinform.
“Using the equipment transferred as part of this project will allow us, first and foremost, to ensure the efficient operation of our looted by terrorists pyrotechnic units that are stationed in the territory of Lugansk and Donetsk regions ", - said Chairman of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine Mykola Chechotkin.
In particular, the State Emergency Service of Ukraine noted that OSCE has transferred to Ukraine the first part of the modern equipment: global positioning systems, computers, LCD monitors, protective equipment (bullet proof vests, Kevlar helmets), communication equipment (portable radios, car radios), medical kits. The total value of the transferred equipment is about 40 million euros.
Putin recognizes Ukrainian deserters’ education, qualifications, titles 28 November, 14:05
Ukraine celebrates Day of Armed Forces 6 December, 12:23
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism