OSCE to convict Russian diplomats in yet another lie
Russia told the OSCE Permanent Council that the special monitoring mission has an access to the border, which is not true
Yesterday, July 21 in Vienna the US Permanent Representative to the OSCE, Ambassador Daniel Baer, directly accused the Russian delegation in the dissemination of lies during a meeting of the providing OSCE observers with full access to the uncontrolled territories in the East of Ukraine.
"Russia told the OSCE Permanent Council that the special monitoring mission has the access to the border. This is not true." - Baer said.
According to the agency "Ukrinform", the diplomat cited specific examples, when previous week the OSCE was denied by the Russian militants in such an access, as well as they were defused of information on truce violations in Yasynovata region specifically.
Russian-separatist joint forces grant access to mass media only from time to time and only in cases when there is nothing to see, according to the Head of the mission Alexander Hug," - said Baer.
Monitors also registered the increase of heavy armament and personnel. Specifically in Donetsk an OSCE UAV noticed a "huge arsenal" including 23 tanks T-72, multiple launch rocket system, self-moving artillery systems, and 60 military trucks.
"Considering the physical proximity to the collision line, so the presence of every listed item is a violation of Minsk agreement," - said the ambassador.
Bayer also said that the Ukrainian people on either side of the contact line, "continues to pay a high price." And it's not just about killed and wounded, but also of the prisoners, the diplomat said. In this context, Bayer called the Russian Federation to cease politically motivated detention of citizens of Ukraine, including Stanislav Klyh, Mykola Karpyuk, Ahtem Chiygoz, Oleg Sentsov, Olexander Kolchenko, Alexander Kostenko.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain