OSCE fixed fire intensify in Eastern Ukraine
Observers recorded from 8 to 70 attacks per day over the last week
Observers of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission stated about the increase of the number of attacks in conflict zone in Donbas - said the deputy head of mission, Alexander Hug at the briefing, Interfax-Ukraine.
"November 24 observers recorded 576 explosions in Donetsk airport area, and it's not the only place where intensification of fire is. Shyrokyne and Horlivka also can be called as hot spots again. Shelliings continue from both sides on the border line," - he said.
Hug also informed that sides of the conflict use small arms, anti-aircraft guns, mortars of 82 and 110 mm caliber, grenade launchers and even artillery.
"In general, over the last week, we recorded from 8 to 70 attacks per day," - said the deputy head of mission.
Also the Foreign Ministry of Ukraine called SMM OSCE to continue the comprehensive investigation of violations of the Minsk Agreement - informed press service the Ministry.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case