OSCE SMM shows photos of queues to Check Points in Donbas
Mission observers record decrease in violence level for 50%
OSCE SMM drones spotted anti-tank mines close to people standing in line for Check Point in Maryinka. The First Deputy Head of the OSCE SMM Alexander Hug said this.
"Thousands of people are forced to cross the demarcation line, waiting their turn in the adverse conditions. You can see the scale of the problem in the checkpoint "Maryinka". The anti-tank mines lie right near the pedestrian line", Hug said.
Hug also said that the OSCE SMM witnessed a decrease in the level of violence by 50% compared with the previous week.
"In Avdiivka, Yasinovata and Donetsk airport still shows about half of all cases of violations of the ceasefire state, but the level of violence fell by 65% there in comparison with the previous week. The level of violence in Shyrokyne and Kominternove remains consistently high. On the northern and western Gorlivka outskirts we detect an increase in the level of violence", Hug told.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars