OSCE SMM shows photos of crashed drone in Avdiivka
Hug published photos from UAVs
Unmanned aerial vehicles continue to record the clear violations of the Minsk Agreements in the zone of the antiterrorist operation, mainly at night. OSCE Special Monitoring Mission Deputy Head Alexander Hug said this during the briefing.
"This is what our drone recorded last Friday night. This is s SA-8 surface-to-air missile system driving through govt-controlled Tonen’ke 8.3 km from the contact line", Hug said.
“The image is blurry, but one can see two towed howitzers in the DPR-controlled Kayutyne, 7.2 km south east from the contact line”, he added.
"Our long-rage drone took the photo of the weapons before its crash in Avdiivka. One can clearly see a number of blasts from the firing of anti-aircraft systems, which were aimed at the UAV last week", Hug said.
Numerous traces of mortar explosions detected next night in Avdiivka.
That same night drone recorded artillery round impacting on rail line on the DPR-controlled area near Avdiivka, 0.8 km of the contact line.
Also on the outskirts Avdeevka artillery shells hit the road bridge at night.
The same night OSCE SMM UAV spots outgoing mortar rounds in the DPR-controlled Spartak 2.2 km of the contact line.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case