OSCE SMM shows photos of crashed drone in Avdiivka
Hug published photos from UAVs
Unmanned aerial vehicles continue to record the clear violations of the Minsk Agreements in the zone of the antiterrorist operation, mainly at night. OSCE Special Monitoring Mission Deputy Head Alexander Hug said this during the briefing.
"This is what our drone recorded last Friday night. This is s SA-8 surface-to-air missile system driving through govt-controlled Tonen’ke 8.3 km from the contact line", Hug said.
“The image is blurry, but one can see two towed howitzers in the DPR-controlled Kayutyne, 7.2 km south east from the contact line”, he added.
"Our long-rage drone took the photo of the weapons before its crash in Avdiivka. One can clearly see a number of blasts from the firing of anti-aircraft systems, which were aimed at the UAV last week", Hug said.
Numerous traces of mortar explosions detected next night in Avdiivka.
That same night drone recorded artillery round impacting on rail line on the DPR-controlled area near Avdiivka, 0.8 km of the contact line.
Also on the outskirts Avdeevka artillery shells hit the road bridge at night.
The same night OSCE SMM UAV spots outgoing mortar rounds in the DPR-controlled Spartak 2.2 km of the contact line.
Russian actor Okhlobystin gets “DPR passport” 30 November, 14:34
Trilateral contact group meeting kicks off in Minsk 7 December, 13:29
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism