OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas
OSCE reported that SMM is ready to carry out their work on daily basis, but they are limited in movement due to mines
OSCE Special Monitoring Mission continues to monitor the security situation in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions. However, its freedom of movement is limited. The OSCE SMM stated this in the official report on Facebook.
"OSCE SMM continues to monitor the security situation in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, however, the Mission's freedom of movement is restricted due to the mines", reads the statement.
Observers report that they are ready to provide their presence and carry out their work on a daily basis.
"To accomplish this task, the Mission needs a secure, reliable and unconditional access for its observers", was said in a statement.
Earlier the militants did not allow observers of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Zolote settlement in Donbas.
Alexander Hug, Deputy Head of the mission, said Pro-Kremlin mercenaries from the so-called DPR don’t let OSCE observers into Petrivske village in Donetsk region.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain