OSCE SMM in Ukraine: Violence in Donbas decreases
Mission’s Deputy Head Alexander Hug said this at Friday briefing in Kyiv
‘We recorded this significant decrease of level of violence, but it’s too soon to say whether the conflicting sides would adhere to the ceasefire. However, there are no doubts that if they take it seriously they’ll be able to reach the lasting and stable ceasefire’, Hug said. " "
According to him, since August 15 through 21, the OSCE SMM recorded an outbreak of violence in the combat area. On the other hand, since August 22 till August 28, the number of ceasefire breaches decreased significantly.
The Ukrainian military reports no attacks with the use of mortars and artillery over the last 24 hours in Donbas. However, Russia-backed militants fired automatic grenade launchers, heavy machineguns and small arms. " " " "
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain