“Most of violence is happening in places where sides are close to one another. Solution is obvious: sides must disengage”, Hug’s tweet reads. According to him, such decision is of utmost necessity in such areas as Avdiivka and Yasynuvata, where attacks occur regularly; this would cut the level of violence in these areas, the official said.
14:30 19.09.2017 Fire in children's camp in Odessa: What happened and who would be held liable for deaths?
OSCE SMM in Donbas urges conflicting sides to ‘disengage’
This will help stop growing violence in certain areas of combat zone, Mission’s First Deputy Head Alexander Hug says
Militants in Donbas used artillery, one Ukrainian soldier wounded 18 September, 09:23
Militants bombard Ukrainian positions near peaceful settlements, - HQ 17 September, 22:02
Militants ready to exchange journalist Aseev, - Gerashchenko 8 September, 18:39
Situation in Donbas aggravated: 17 attacks over the day 3 September, 22:41
- SOCIETY15:54European Council criticizes xenophobia in Ukraine
- POLITICS15:50Mikheil Saakashvili arrives in Kyiv
- RUSSIA15:32Russia refutes information about attack on spectators at West-2017 drills
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:52UN peacekeepers should not divert attention from Minsk Agreements, - Hug
- POLITICS14:42Trump urges UN to "focus on people, not bureaucracy"
- POLITICS13:58In Russia Putin's right to use military force abroad proposed to be limited
- FINANCE13:26IMF approves intention to provide Ukraine with next tranche after pension reform
- POLITICS12:58Helicopter shots spectators at West-2017 drills, two people wounded, - video
- POLITICS12:29Bulgarian prime minister stands for removal of anti-Russian sanctions
- UKRAINE TOP 12:09Shooting in Darnytsky district of Kyiv, one person wounded
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
15:30, 18 September Poroshenko to propose Donbas peacekeepers initiative at UN General Assembly
14:56, 18 September Ukraine, U.S. block Russian resolution on UN peacekeepers in Donbas