OSCE SMM: 178 explosions near Yasynuvata railway station, Donetsk region
Militants who are in control of the town in Donetsk region didn't let observers in
“178 explosions took place near Yasynuvata railway station, Donetsk region, on Wednesday, not to mention gunfire from small arms and machineguns", Deputy Head of the OSCE Mission Alexander Hug said at a briefing in Kyiv.
The official added that on March 24, militants of the so-called DPR didn’t let OSCE observers to enter the town.
Hug added that Debaltseve town in Donetsk region remains another hot spot in the conflict zone. “The observers recorded 40 explosions of unidentified origin”, he said, adding that water supply systems in Donetsk and its vicinities have been repaired.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol take fire 28 September, 09:44
Hug: Russian militants avoid disarming mines in Petrivske 28 September, 14:01
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas