OSCE reports on 153 explosions near Donetsk railway station
The monitors witnessed blasts from machine guns and small-arms
OSCE Special Monitoring Mission in their latest report state that "from the Donetsk railway station in “Donetsk People’s Republic” (“DPR”)-controlled Donetsk (6km north-west of Donetsk), between 08:50 and 12:00hrs, the SMM heard 65 explosions and multiple bursts of small-arms fire and anti-aircraft machine–gun fire in areas 4km to 6.5km north-north-east of its position. Between 12:45 and 16:30hrs, the SMM heard a total of 88 explosions in areas 2-5km to the north-north-east, north-north-west, west-north-west and south-west-west. During the same period, the SMM also heard several bursts of small-arms fire in areas 2-3km to the north, north-north-west and west".
In “DPR”-controlled Staromykhailivka, near Donetsk, the monitors also saw a house with a sizeable hole in the roof and damage to an exterior wall, which the SMM assessed to be fresh impacts. The observers found shrapnel assessed to have been from a Grad rocket (122mm calibre).
As was reported yesterday, Russian-backed militants opened fire against Ukrainian positions near Triohizbenka, Luhansk region. Three Ukrainian soldiers were injured as a result of the shelling.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain