OSCE reports numerous ceasefire violations near Yasynovata and Avdiivka in Donbas
OSCE peacekeepers witnessed one artillery attack and 15 attacks from a heavy machine gun
OSCE Special Monitoring Mission reported numerous ceasefire violations near Yasynovata and Avdiivka from both sides of the line of contact.
“In the area between Avdiivka (17 km north from Donetsk) and “DPR”-held Yasynovata (16 km to the north-east from Donetsk) Special Monitoring Mission witnessed numerous ceasefire violations. Being located 3 km north from Yasynovata, SMM heard 135 unidentified explosions, 22 attacks and 43 single shots from havy machine guns and small arms 2-5 km away from where the SMM was located”,- it is said in the mission’s report.
SMM representatives also noted that they witnessed one artillery attack (from 122 mm artillery) and 15 attacks from heavy machine guns 4-6 km to the east from where they were located in Avdiivka.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars