OSCE recorded movement of combat equipment in militants-controlled territories
Despite the relative maintance to peace and quiet order, OSCE reports about redeployment of tanks, mortars and howitzers on so-called DPR and LPR territories
The OSCE has recorded movement of military equipment at militants-controlled areas. That was stated in the latest mission`s report.
"On September 19th in Artemivsk street of Donetsk observers saw a truck “Ural” transporting the 120-mm mortar and “KamAZ” with 122 mm howitzer. In Lugansk observers saw a military truck transporting the tank, and between Popasna and Troitske settlements two T-64 tanks which were moving to the north, were recorded. On September 20th in Novotroitske area observers found motionless tank T-64 ," said in a statement.
Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) of the OSCE has documented violation of the Minsk Agreements by militants of the so-called Luhansk People`s Republic regarding the withdrawal of heavy equipment and weapons.
"In the areas controlled by LPR, near the settlements of Kruglyk, Myrne and Uspenka (31 km, 28 km and 23 km to the south-west from Luhansk, respectively), SMM have seen 34 tanks in total (T-64 and T-72) and nine howitzers,” the report of the OSCE CMM states..
In addition, mission`s aerial surveillance showed the presence of five multiple rocket launchers near the town of Krasnyi Luch, located in the part of Luhansk region controlled by "LPR" militants.
According to the statement, in the government- controlled area near the village Novotoshkivske in 53km to the northwest of Luhansk mission observers recorded the T-64 tank and two infantry fighting vehicles (BMP-2), equipped with anti-tank guided missile systems. In addition, SMM observers recorded the presence and movement of weapons and military equipment outside the delimitation of the parties and the areas out of which such weapons had to be set aside.
Also, in Shchastia settlement which is 20 km to the north of Luhansk, SMM noticed 12 armored personnel carriers (BTR-80) each of which had several military men on board, filing to the northwest of the region.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain