OSCE: Record number of attacks reported in Donbas since autumn 2015
Over 700 attacks reported from weapons considered withdrawn
OSCE Special Monitoring Mission reports considerable increase in ceasefire violations in Donetsk region in Donbas, informed Deputy Head of OSCE SMM Alexander Hug.
Over 700 attacks from mortars and heavy artillery, which are considered to be withdrawn, were reported last week. “This is the highest number of attacks since autumn 2015”, - Hug said.
In Donetsk region, Avdiivka and Yasynovata are considered the hottest spots of military activity. “400 explosions were reported on Monday, 260 of them happened within 30 minutes. Numerous explosions have been reported near Donetsk airport and Svetlodarsk”, - Hug said.
OSCE SMM constantly reports ceasefire violations in the north-east from Mariupol. Explosions and shelling have been registered near Kominternovo and Vodyane.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case