OSCE observers stated about escalation of tension in Donbas
Earlier OSCE observers reported about the violence in self-proclaimed DPR
OSCE Special Monitoring Mission in Donbas Deputy Head of Alexander Hoog stated about escalation of tension in Eastern Ukraine, reported NV.
"Early this morning I went to the headquarters of the Joint Center for coordination and control, where I met with the generals. Over the past two weeks we have seen the growth of escalation of tensions, most violations were detected within the Donetsk region, in Gorlovka and Donetsk airport area and also in the south – in Pavlopol, Oktiabr and Kominternovo”, - said Hoog.
Earlier 19 enemy attacks were occurred in eastern Ukraine during the day
We recall, February 11, OSCE observers reported about the escalation of violence in several parts of the self-proclaimed DPR.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas