OSCE Mission office suspected of secret evacuation from occupied Donetsk
The OSCE office didn't confirm this information, but also didn't deny
Special monitoring mission of the OSCE is likely to conduct the secret evacuation from its office in the occupied Donetsk. This was stated by journalist Andriy Tsaplienko on Fecebook.
"On August 30 to Novotroitsk ckeckpoint, accompanied by OSCE car, pulled up the big " truck. " The truck was heading towards the occupied Donetsk. The car tried to cross the demarcation line. In order to "resolve the issues" with the Ukrainian law enforcers arrived international reinforcements - two SUVs with logos of the OSCE. Resolving failed.
They had to open the door. And - oh, miracle! - there was nothing inside the truck... Strange maneuvers of the international mission caused, at least surprise. And one of the "missionaries" whispered to the military: "We are taking out our property", - he said.
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case