OSCE is already conducting "mirror" patrolling of the Avdiivka area
OSCE SMM responded to the appeal of the Ukrainian side for the joint "mirror" patrolling
The OSCE responded to the appeal of the Ukrainian side for the joint "mirror" patrolling of the territory in Avdiivka area. This is stated in the message of the organization on Facebook.
Special monitoring mission informed that they are already patrolling daily in the Avdiivka area.
“In response to Ukrainian side call to the OSCE to conduct mirror patrols in Avdiivka/Yasynuvata area, the OSCE SMM would like to inform that it conducts mirror patrols in the area on a daily basis,” stated in the report.
Earlier, the Ukrainian side urged the OSCE SMM and the Joint Center for Monitoring and Coordination of the ceasefire to conduct the "mirror" monitoring in the area of Avdiyivka in order to de-escalate the situation.
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars