OSCE intends to increase the number of observers in Donbas
"Their number will increase until it reaches 800 observers, "- Alexander Hug
Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) of the OSCE in Ukraine intends to increase the number of observers who work in the Donbas, up to 800 people, - stated during the briefing the deputy chairman of the OSCE SMM in Ukraine Alexander Hug.
"In Eastern Ukraine, there are 13 points of the OSCE observation mission: 8 - in the territory controlled by the Ukrainian government, 5 - in the uncontrolled territory. In total 680 observers are involved. This number will increase until it reaches 800 observers, "- Alexander Hug said.
Earlier he stated about more than 4,000 violations of ceasefire since early 2015
At the same time Hug emphasized that it comes about the non-armed civilian observers.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars