OSCE: Heavy weapons back on line of contact in Donbas
OSCE Special Monitoring Mission informed, that the withdrawn weapons are back in security area
The information was provided by the Deputy Chief Monitor of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine Alexander Hug at a briefing.
“We observe it from both sides of the conflict: weapons, which have already been withdrawn are back in positions”, - Hug stated.
Hug informed, that SMM drone detected 7 people over Avdiivka, shooting from two mortars. Moreover, the mission has observed 7 tanks, 7 Grad and howitzers in Luhansk.
“Representatives of the so-called “LPR” claim they committed the violation, because the weapons will be used in the Victory Day parade on May 9. Such exceptions don’t come in line with Minsk agreements. Such movement of weapons is a direct threat to civilians”, - Hug emphasized.
He encouraged to ensure accountability for the violations.
Hug also informed about increase in violations in ATO area.
“We are deeply concerned that geography of violations is expanding to the south of Donetsk region”, - Hug said.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain