OSCE didn't get the access to crossing points on Ukrainian-Russian border
The incidents took place at two points of Lugansk and Donetsk regions
Armed representatives of 'Luhansk People's Republic' did not let the representatives of OSCE to get to their point of destination. The incident occurred in five kilometers from the pedestrian crossing on the border with Russia, reported mission in its report, published on November 20.
In Lukovo, controlled by 'Donetsk People's Republic' (41-kilometer from Mariupol), armed representatives of "republic" asked the observers to leave the territory. They motivated it by that fact, that for a visit to this territory the permission from the command should be given.
ATO press center reported, November 20, that militants opened mortar fire in Pavlopol and Shyrokyno (near Mariupol), and also Krasnogorivka (Donetsk region) was fired by multiple rocket launchers.
Earlier, Deputy Chief Monitor of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine Alexander Hug said during his breifing, November, 19, that not all the heavy weapons are taken away from the contact line. "The figures clearly show that not all the weapons were taken back from the security zone. Lots of explosions that we register, are caused by the heavy weapons, which was to be taken back. Despite such evidence, we would ask both parties to respect the commitments that were taken in February and withdraw heavy weapons from the contact line. Special Monitoring Mission is ready to confirm the removal of weapons"- said Hug.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case