OSCE: Attack on Olenivka carried out from the west from 122 mm artillery
Having examined the site, OSCE observers concluded that the shelling came from south-west
Observers of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission studied the attack on Olenivka, Donetsk region, carried out on Wednesday, April 27, 2016, which resulted in the death of 4 people.
“According to results of the analysis, SMM established, that the attack came from south-west. According to preliminary results, the attack was carried out from artillery of 122 mm caliber”, - it is said in the report of OSCE.
Apart from civilian casualties, the attack resulted in damaged fence and roof of the near-by building. Windows of the house were smashed. Contact power wires were left lying on a car, it is said in OSCE report.
According to local civilians and “DPR” militants, the attack was carried out at 2:45 a.m. on April 27. Morgue of Donetsk reported, that they received bodies of four people killed in the shelling – three men and one woman. One more person with injuries was hospitalized, OSCE reports.
The OSCE report doesn’t say, who controls the territory, which had been shelled.
Militants blame Ukrainian Armed Forces for the incident.
ATO forces reported to have heard shooting from small arms on militants-held territories. They didn’t return fire.
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars