OSCE: 4 civilians died in attacks on Olenivka checkpoint in Donbas
According to preliminary data, three cars were damaged, a number of people received injuries
OSCE has confirmed that 4 civilians died in attacks on checkpoint in Olenivka, informed press service of OSCE SMM on Facebook.
It has been reported that OSCE Mission arrived at Olenivka checkpoint at around 10 a.m.
“According to preliminary data, three cars were damaged, four civilians were killed and a number of people received injuries”, - it is said in the report.
It has been reported earlier, that Olenivka checkpoint was attacked by militants. Civilians suffered in the attack. 4 people were reported dead, 8 – injured.
Militants blame Ukrainian Armed Forces for the incident.
OSCE: SMM observers are limited in movement in Donbas 29 September, 09:47
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars