Opytne and Pisky under fire of Russia-backed militants, - ATO Press Centre
Grenade launchers and an AA gun were used to fire at Ukrainian positions in Maryinka
Russian proxies keep shooting at Ukrainian positions in Donbas, despite the ceasefire announced by negotiators of Minsk Trilateral Group. ATO Press Centre reported this January 25.
Near Maryinka, Donetsk region, mercenaries used grenade launcher and an anti-aircraft gun (AA gun).
In the vicinities of Donetsk airport, pro-Russian fighters fired an AA gun on positions near Opytne and Pisky. Grenade launchers, large-caliber machineguns and small arms were used as well.
Near Novhorodske, hostile sniper opened fire on Ukrainian emplacements. Positions near Avdiivka were shot at from automatic grenade launchers and small arms.
Previously, the NATO Command reported intensification of the tensions in Donbas.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas