One Ukrainian soldier killed and one wounded in ATO area, - Lysenko
Soldiers blew up on explosive device in Troitske settlement
In the ATO area over the past day one Ukrainian soldier was killed and another injured. This was stated during the briefing, which was broadcasted by "112 Ukraine", by the speaker of the Ministry of Defense Andriy Lysenko.
He added that the losses were in Troitske on Svetlodarska arc because of the explosion of an explosive device.
Among the militants, according to Defense Ministry data, there are 10 dead and 4 wounded - in the Lugansk and Mariupol directions.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas