On his birthday Poroshenko signed decree on demobilization
The military men of the 6th wave of mobilization to return home by the end of October
The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko signed a decree on demobilization of the servicemen of the 6th wave of mobilization. He announced that on his Facebook page.
“The defenders of our motherland, mobilized last year during the so-called 6th wave of mobilization, will return back to their home by the end of October,” – writes the President.
“As soon as the last serviceman from the 6th wave is demobilized, the contractors solely will be fighting at the front. The age conscripts will not be sent to ATO zone as before,” – announced Poroshenko.
The 6th wave of mobilization began on June 19, 2015. The plan was fulfilled by 50% then.
Earlier, President Poroshenko said that the likelihood of the 7th way of mobilization in Ukraine was unclear. According to him, this depends on the Russia’s actions.
Beyond that, Petro Poroshenko has his 51st birthday today.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars