Number of militants' attacks in ATO area greatly increased
Separatists fired 91 times on Ukrainian forces positions
During the last day the number of militants' attacks on the positions of ATO forces greatly increased. Separatists fired 91 times from the tank weapons, mortars of various calibers, machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and small arms, - reported the press center of the ATO headquarters.
In particular, fire strikes from weapons of caliber 82 and 120 mm were made by enemy 11 times on Avdiivka simultaneously from the three directions, namely from Mineralne, Yasynovata and Yakovlevka.
It should be noted that more than half of the cases of violation of the regime of silence militants have been committed in the period from 17 to 24 hours, when there were no OSCE observers near the demarcation line.
During this period Ukrainian military opened fire in response 17 times.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case