Number of militants' attacks in Donbas increased: ATO HQ
Last night pro-Russian militants fired 49 times on positions of Ukrainian military
Last night pro-Russian militants fired 49 times on the positions of Ukrainian military, - reports ATO HQ on Facebook.
In Donetsk direction enemy attacked Ukrainian strongholds near Opytne, Pisky, Nevelske, Avdiivka 15 times using mortars caliber 82-mm and 120-mm. Fortifications around Zaitseve and Luganske militants fired from small arms, heavy machine guns and grenade launchers.
At the direction of Mariupol 31 attacks registered. Throughout the day near Pavlopol and Granitne gunmen twice used mortars of caliber 82 mm and 120 mm. Ukrainian positions near Berezove, Talakovka, Krasnogorovka, Mariinka, Taramchuk were fired rocket-propelled grenades from different systems and heavy machine guns.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars