Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas
US Assistant Secretary of State will travel to Moscow from Brussels on October 4
US Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland will leave for Moscow on October 4 to meet with representatives of the Russian authorities to discuss the situation in the Donbas region after the visit with Secretary of State John Kerry in Brussels.
The press service of the US Department of State reports this.
The parties are going to discuss the situation in eastern Ukraine and further steps towards the implementation of the Minsk agreements in support of the Normandy four and the Trilateral contact group.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels