Normandy Four ministers to discuss security issues in Donbas
The negotiations to begin in late hours of March 3 in Paris
Foreign ministers of Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia, the members of the Normandy Four, will discuss the results of talks of Minsk Trilateral Group members on March 2. Specifically, they are to discuss security matters in eastern Ukraine, such as defusing landmines and banning military drills near the division line in Donbas.
The negotiations between the Normandy Four foreign ministers are to take place tonight in Paris. The joint press conference is slated for 11 p.m. local time.
As 112 International reported, by the estimates of the CIA, more than 400 Ukrainian soldiers died in Donbas since the Minsk II deal was signed in early 2015.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case