“Normandy Four” Ministers to discuss election in Donbas, - expert
According to the expert, the issue of decentralization is currently not relevant
The focus of “Normandy Four” Ministers during today’s meeting in Paris will be on election in Donbas, informed expert on political science Anton Kuchukhidze in an interview to “112 Ukraine”.
“Undoubtedly, the focus will be on the organization of local election in Donbas. During their visit to Kyiv Foreign Ministers of Germany and France stated that progress on this issue will be reached in Paris”, - he said.
According to the expert the issue of decentralization is currently not relevant, since Ukraine is amid political crisis.
Today in Paris Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, France, Germany and Russia will hold negotiation on Donbas crisis. Joint press conference of the diplomats will take place at 11 p.m.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars