“Normandy Four” Ministers meet in Paris to solve Donbas crisis
Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, Germany, France and Russian will meet In Paris today to solve Donbas conflict
Negotiation of Foreign Ministers of Ukraine, France, Germany and Russia on Donbas starts on Thursday at 20:15 Kyiv time, informed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of France, reports Ukrinforms.
Joint press conference of the Normandy Four diplomats will take place on Thursday at 23:00.
Yesterday Trilateral contact group in Minsk signed two documents on Donbas: the agreement that bans military trainings with shooting near the line of contact, which comes into force on March 4, 2016 and the document on full demining of Donbas.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November 28 October, 07:50
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case