Normandy four insists on ceasefire in Donbas
Poroshenko noted that OSCE will get full access to occupied territories and to the border
Normandy four insists on the end of hostilities in Donbas, says press center of the President following the outcome of the telephone conversation between front-runners of Ukraine, France, Russia and Germany.
During negotiations Poroshenko informed about escalation of conflict on occupied territories. He also added all the militants should be withdrawn from Ukrainian territory.
“We talked through the importance of full ceasefire” – says the announcement.
Among that, Normandy four called for triggering of work on local elections in certain areas of Luhansk and Donetsk.
On December 23 in Donbas was established ceasefire regime. But militants keep violate ceasefire regime and shell Ukrainian positions.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas