Normandy Four representatives to meet in Berlin on November 6
The Foreign Ministers of Russia, Germany, France, and Ukraine to discuss the issues of ceasefire and weapons withdrawal in eastern Ukraine
Ministers of Foreign Affairs of "Normandy Four" to meet November 6 in Berlin in order to discuss the issues concerning Ukraine, TASS.
"The ceasefire and separation of the conflicting parties gives some optimism. We regularly and clearly fix the excesses and provocations that take place, but there are also some positive dynamics that need to consolidate," said Maria Zakharova, the spokesperson of Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. "As for a political mediation, which was repeatedly outspoken, everything rests on the lack of direct dialogue between conflicting parties. All these issues and questions of the stabilization of the situation in Ukraine will be discussed during the ministerial meeting in Berlin," stated Zakharova.
Previous ministerial meeting was held on September 12 in Berlin, it was preceded by a summit in this format, on 2 October in Paris. Meetings in Normandy format means the talks between the leaders of Russia, Ukraine, Germany and France, as well as representatives of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the countries in which issues of eastern Ukraine conflict are discussed.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case