Non-battle casualties exceed battle losses in conflict zone, - ATO press officer
Freezing injuries, diseases and suicides are among the reasons of deaths
In ATO area the losses not related to war exceeded war losses, 2014-2015 ATO press officer Oleksiy Dmytrashkivsky claimed on “112 Ukraine”.
According to Dmytrashkivsky, militants fire not “indirectly”. He believes that judging by casualty information, militants calculate most efficient aims.
“I also would like to pay your attention to the fact that there are no losses on our side. However, currently we have more non-battle casualties than war losses. These are diseases and other incidents, which occur directly in deployment area. These may be different diseases and suicides, considered non-battle losses”, he mentioned.
Militants keep firing at ATO positions. On 25 January they fired 24 times in Donetsk direction.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars