No violence breaks the silence of the ATO zone
Russian-backed militants had strictly followed the truce for the first time in a long time
The first time for the long months, Russian-backed militants respected the truce brokered by Minsk agreements. The ATO press center stated that not even one attack had been recorded during the last day in Donbas are.
Since the last week militants have not targeted Mariinka, Donetsk region, with heavy weapons. This area of the ATO zone remained one of the most dangerous hotspots of the conflict. During artillery training of the militants of so-called Donetsk People's Republic near the suburb of Donetsk on Tuesday, September 8, one of the shells hit the house in the city center.
The civilians have got some time to repair their houses, roads, and other fascilities, as well as to prepare for heating season.
Ukrainian President Poroshenko in his speech held at 12th Yalta European Strategy Meeting stated that there is no reason to speak about Minsk agreements in 2016, because all the obligation must be fulfilled in 2015.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars