No Ukrainian soldiers were killed, but four were wounded in ATO area over previous day, - Lysenko
As for militants' losses, one gunman was killed, 12 members of illegal armed formations were injured
As a result of hostilities in the east of Ukraine for the past day no Ukrainian soldiers were killed, but four were wounded. This was ststed at the briefing, which was broadcast by 112 Ukraine channel, said the speaker of the Presidential Administration (PA) on the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) Andriy Lysenko.
Let us remind the situation in the ATO zone worsened on all fronts. Militants 70 times opened fire on the positions of Armed Forces of Ukraine, using banned by the Minsk Agreement 120-mm and 152-mm weapons.
As for militants' losses, over the past day one gunman was killed, 12 members of illegal armed formations were injured.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars