No one stone was left upon another in Shyrokyne and Pisky, Donetsk region
Head of the Donetsk administration called Danish Ambassador for help
"Frontline villages Shyrokyne and Pisky, Donetsk region, are beyond repair; it's easier to totally rebuild them," states the head of Donetsk regional administration Pavlo Zhebrivskyi, Novosti.dn. According to Zhebrivskyi, September 14 and 15 Russian-backed militants resumed shelling Ukrainian positions and populated areas. During the day one Ukrainian soldiers and one civilian in Mariinka, Donetsk region, were killed as a result of militants’ attacks, he said during his meeting with the Danish Ambassador to Ukraine Merete Juhl.
He appealed to the Government of Denmark to contract a microcredit for Donetsk business in order to facilitate the infrastucture of the region. "We're not asking about the grants, we are talking about low-interest loans, as Ukrainian banks lend at 25% per annum. It just makes creation of the new business impossible," he said. In his view, de-monopolization of the economy of Donbas will promote the restoration processes.
"Today, more than 16 000 legal entities are registered on the government-controlled territories of Donetsk region. 120 of them flow more than 80% of the entire area GDP," added Zhebrivskyi.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas