No casualties, four injured are reported in ATO over the past day, - Lysenko
Though there are no quiet areas along the entire demarcation line, attacks carried out all along the front line
There are no casualties reported in ATO zone during last 24 hours. Four Ukrainian armymen were wounded. This was announced during a traditional briefing by the speaker of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine for ATO Andrei Lysenko.
"Fortunately, there are no casualties in ATO zone during last 24 hours, four Ukrainian military officers were wounded," - said Lysenko.
He specified that one Ukrainian soldier was wounded in Zaytsevo, two - in Kamenetz Yasinovatskiy region, another one - in Vodyane. In every case, the soldiers got wounded during the shelling.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain