No attacks on Ukrainian positions in Donbas after midnight
Troitske, Novotroitske and Zaitsevo were the hottest spots in the area last night
Since evening of March 15, pro-Russia militants stepped up combat activity, ATO Press Centre reported. “Russian mercenaries used 120 and 82 mm mortars; about a hundred mines hit Ukrainian positions”, reads the message.
Ukrainian army emplacements near Avdiivka, Donetsk region, were fired at from heavy machineguns, grenade launchers and small arms. An enemy IFV attacked Novhorodske and Luhanske. Shyrokyne village, near the government-held city of Mariupol, Donetsk region, took fire, too.
Near Avdiivka, Novhorodske, Nevelske and Opytne (all in Donetsk region), militants opened fire from 82 mm mortars, AA guns, RPGs and heavy machineguns to provoke the Ukrainian troops to return fire.
After the midnight, the attacks ceased.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case