9 localities in conflict zone were fired
Militants used rocket launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms
Yesterday, from 18:00 p.m. till 6 a.m. in Donetsk region, militants attacked Ukrainian positions using anti-aircraft installations, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms, reported ATO press center in Facebook.
Krasnohorivka, Pisky, Troitske, Avdiivka and Mariinka were fired.
Mayorsk and Zaitseve (near Artemivsk) and Bohdanivka, Shyrokyne (near Mariupol) were shooted by small arms. Horihove in Donetsk region was also attacked.
'In such a way they try to cause the fire from our troops, to accuse Ukraine of violating Minsk agreements and justify, why don't they take away the weapons from the front line, which was determined by Minsk agreements', said in press center.
For the last two weeks, about 90% of attacks were focused on Donetsk region, stated Leonid Matyuhin, press-officer of ATO Headquarter.
'It is impossible to say it exactly: neither it is the distracting maneuver or any other their thoughts, but for the last two weeks, militants focused 90% [attacks] or even more, on Donetsk region'.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars