Next trilateral Minsk negotiation on Donbas scheduled on April 6
The importance of implementing ceasefire was emphasized
The next trilateral negotiation in Minsk aimed at solving Donbas conflict is scheduled on April 6, informed OSCE special representative in Minsk negotiations Martin Sajdik, reports BELTA.
Moreover Martin Sajdik mentioned that the issue of water supply, railway and power lines recovery was discussed in today’s round of negotiations of the subgroup on economic issues.
Sajdik once again emphasized the importance of implementing ceasefire, in particular, to restore infrastructure.
Today, on March 23, Minsk hosted another round of negotiations of the Trilateral contact group aimed at solving the Donbas conflict.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case