Network of LPR informators unmasked in Lugansk region
They provided militants with data on ATO forces dislocation and movements
Security Service of Ukraine unmasked the spy network of so-called "MGB LPR", created with the participation of Russian special services, - reported the press service of the SSU.
In particular, in Starobelsk, and Belovodsk and Markovka 12 informants were detained who provided the pro-Russian militants with the data about dislocation and movements of ATO forces units.
“Two representatives of terrorist groups of so-called "MGB LPR" leaded this network activity. They were coordinated by representatives of the Russian special services", - reported the press service.
According to Security Service of Ukraine information, militants were preparing a series of sabotage and terrorist attacks on military facilities and infrastructure of the Lugansk region.
"In particular, the saboteurs were trying to explode the Starobelsk military commander's office in January this year", - added the Security Service of Ukraine.
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case